Sunday, March 6, 2011

February's Surprises

          I spent yesterday up at the Colorado Mountain Arts Gallery in Georgetown, and found a
wonderful surprise there for me.  CMAG is a coop gallery that I am a member of, that is in a
fairly good location in the historic mining town of Georgetown, about 40 miles west of Denver.
Even with the economy still sort of in the tank, so to speak, the gallery is doing good with
art sales.  That last part is most likely due to the location as well as the quality of the Artists
whom are members.   ( currently about 65 members )

     Well my pleasant surprise from yesterday, was finding out that one of my largest ever framed
B & W nude images sold on the 14th !  This is really a great feeling, and is giving me the
confidence to invest more time as well as effort and resources towards the gallery scene.

          Overall February was a great month!



                                                                   Georgetown Skyline

3 comments: