Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Musings

          It has almost been a full year since I launched my website.  Not as many viewers so far, as I would of hoped for. That comes back as my fault, and my not really understanding how to make this work.
          I am not in a place of much more understanding, but I am learning and will stay willing to learn.
Web marketing is not a science, in fact far from it.  The internet is changing dynamically all the time.  The social scene on the web is causing even more change, as it has almost become an entity, constantly changing with a life of its own.  There is no knowing where it will go from where we find ourselves today, to where we will be ten years from now.
          You have to stay open to this change and grow with it, is what I have learned this past year.  That is also the reason for extending into the realm of blogging.  Not so much for the marketing of ones work ( in my case photography ), but to create connections with people who might be interested in my vision as well as my creative direction and beliefs.  A sharing of thoughts, ideals, and inspirations !


No comments:

Post a Comment