Thursday, February 3, 2011

To Start



          There are always new beginnings, or pathways we follow.  This blog will be a new direction for me, and my images.  The goal here
is at least an entree every week, with new images every month.  It 
will be about creativity and the different paths I follow to acheive my personal vision.
          I welcome any and all feedback.  Art is not created in a vacuum, nor should we be expected to live in one either.  So this blog is about us,  please join me on this pathway to being more creative...

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere! I am excited to see your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm looking forward to where this might take me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images, crafted by the natural light and your creativity are lovely, Mike.

    I am eagerly awaiting your next offerings.

    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete