Saturday, March 10, 2018

Around the House

Greetings,  2018 - week 10
     There are times when I can't get out to where I would rather be photographing...  No great adventure of seeing something new.  The reason does not matter.  And yet the creative process must/should continue.  Life will go on...

     It has always been extremely hard for me to get something restarted after having stopped or skipped doing it for a couple of weeks.  There have been times when weeks have become months, with depression soon to follow.  Not a direction I would recommend for anyone!

Balance Study, 2018 - week 10

     A way to avoid this is to go ahead and visually explore where ever you currently find yourself. (This time, for me, it means stuck at home...)  Then play with what you see.  No it may not be a great work of art!  In fact you may never show it to anyone.  But for me it is still creating!

Neat Old Rusty Things (NORTS)  #1, 2018 - week 10

     Thus I continue to live my creative life.

No comments:

Post a Comment