Monday, March 5, 2018

Between the Seasons, 2

Cottonwoods, Reflecting,  2018 - week 09
     When you go out to photograph, you often go with expectations...   Sometimes these expectations are based in reality, and sometimes based in a glimmer of hope however unfounded.
This can make for a very frustrating day of packing a 18 kilo pack around searching for some reason to stop and put your camera together to capture an image.  And when you think you have a possible shot...   the clouds move in, or the wind sets the camera vibrating.  Flustered again you watch the clouds move as you search for a new spot, hopefully out of the wind.

     I often rely on this fickle luck of mine to somehow get me through days like this.  Doesn't always work, or does it.  One unexposed negative to go, and I look directly behind me...   is there a better possibility, somewhere?  Why yes, it does pay to look behind you from time to time.  That is where I found this weeks image.

No comments:

Post a Comment